Welcome. I'm glad you are here.

You may not know why you are here, but I'm glad you made it. And I mean that in every respect. Of course I'm glad you've found this little blog spot, but I also know that some of you have likely wondered at times if you would still be here - participating in life, that is. You've made it this far! That's no small accomplishment. Death and life are constantly at odds, and life is so extremely fragile, yet here you are. And I'm still here too. We are not alone!

"In the desolate and torn terrain of suffering, there is no beauty that reaches deeper than the beauty of the healing voice," John O'Dononhue.


May the voice you hear coming from me be a healing one.

This is a landing place for words. Invited to stay, they are here for you. They reside here in the form of: 

poetry, 

essays, 

and encouragement. 

Welcome.

Popular Posts