This Blog's Beginning


I write now for the sake of writing. It seems my soul needs it as it needs a walk in the woods. The air is good for me out there in the forest, as the airing of my words is for my mind. 
 
It is a small thing, but a true thing. When my mind is full of words, when I keep them hemmed in and up, it’s like there is no room for me in there. I need the space, so I push them out the window through my fingertips, and as they begin to find their places on the page a vacancy is created for me to enjoy and in which to live. I can breathe again. 

That is what this blog is. Others may read it, or they may not. It is simply a place for my words to land. For a very long time they have landed in my files where no one could see them, and from time to time a few of them would be given leave to go out into the world. But now I'm just going to put them here and what will happen to them here is unknown.

I have no known agenda in the words I put here -- none known to me at present. I will likely post things I only partly agree with myself about and thoughts which aren't fully rendered or fully explored, but I'm trying to be okay with that. Perfection of my thought processes and how others view me as a result cannot be my goal. Not this time. There is too much law in that. Too much fear in that.

So, this shall be whatever it is. 





Comments

Popular Posts